Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sample Origami

Of course I had to sample the lifestyle of the modern reclusive writer.



I Guess I should do modern reclusive writer-like things like post up some window peeks of this or that



The thing about this is, you don't have to be very good at it, so you can just kick back.



A general rule of thumb is that everyone doesn't have to get every single bit of it. Not everyone, sometimes.



Look at me, woah, I'm such a puzzle. All the kings horses and all the kings men will never be able to put me together again.



NOT!


I have to give credit for this to a bright young lady who has introduced me to the paper folding fun otherwise known as Origami. Thank you, you dear girl. And thank you anonymous person and Anonymous holy warrior for living the truth that "All the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle."



And just to make everyone happy, here, I offer a belated Hat Tip to Japan for inventing suchinteresting and entertaining things to talk about.


So now I can make paper do something besides fly around and crash into things and people.
How cool is that? Cool like Ero.



(Technical problems, no Origami animal tonight. Sorry.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Adam said...

You're definitely good..You put me on a maze xD

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home