Thursday, October 13, 2005

...JUST ANOTHER INTERMISSION

[UPDATE: I'm a Centrist who left out his Poll Result for this post. Social-35% Permissive, Economic-43% permissive.]





I've been away, just doing some stuff and coming online a few times, finally deciding to play around a little bit with today's two posts and go a bit casual; taking an intermission, obviously. Anyway, for those who may not believe that I am really a moderate individual, just check out my results at OKCupid's Political Test. Did I do well?


I guess some of us will be coming to a point of no return with this blog after my next entry.


If you want to have an idea of where I might be going with this, to those of you who just found this place and want to know what I'm about, check out the last non-official post at 9:05PM (October 13, 2005) in the comments section of the STOP essay. I'm considering my next major post, which isn't going to be up for a good while as my "Final" in the sense that I could stop blogging after that and be satisfied with the time that I've spent here, graduating myself into whatever comes next, so to speak. My resources are very limited at the moment and I need to get on top of some things which are demanding more attention right now.


Basically, if you've been reading my posts, you know where I may be going on this little Blog. I expect everyone to have a sense of what I'm going to say on FORWARD next. And probably for some months to come, if there is a coming back at all. This is not a threat, be assured. Its funny that someone may consider it that way =) And this isn't a promise that I'll be the best guide for the rest (not to say that I ever was) of the journey, wherever that leads you. We're all students, so just think of this as one trying to help another out. That's what a good individualist is supposed to do, to touch upon a pretty familiar political philosophy here. There will be more ground to cover, whatever happens next. As Maximus might say, duty and honor.


I go where God leads me, and that's all I'm gonna say at this point. Don't read more into this than I'm trying to say.
Stay tuned, amigos.


3 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Cute pic!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Pebble said...

Nice to hear from you again. My mom passed away here at home on 12/27...
I now have some nasty little bug.
So I have not been blogging much.

I miss my blogging buddies.

Warm Regards,

Pebble

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sirc_Valence said...

Hi pebblepie I hope you are feeling better.

I'm very sorry about your loss.. Just remember that it is only temporary and you will see her again.

Please excuse the delayed response I've been conducting some pretty heavy but productive R&D related to the project that I'm currently tasked with. I won't be blogging for a while, but I'll keep up the reading and sometimes commenting at other places on the net.

This hiatus won't be as long as a much different one (I call it "Circle Six"*), a different kind alltogether, which lasted 12 years -half my life. But I don't want to predict anything, not even the next time I'll post something up here. So the application of my new plans probably means that there won't be anything up here for a good while. If you feel like checking if there's anything new anyway I'de recommend that it be made a quarterly visit this year, because more than four of them would be more generosity of anyone's time than this blog deserves.

Hasta Luego

--------------
"The boat meanwhile has sped on, and before Argenti's screams have died away, Dante sees the flaming red towers of Dis, the Capital of Hell. The great walls of the iron city block the way to the Lower Hell. Properly speaking, all the rest of Hell lies within the city walls, which separate the Upper and the Lower Hell.

"Phlegyas deposits them at a great Iron Gate which they find to be guarded by the Rebellious Angels. These creatures of Ultimate Evil, rebel against God Himself, refuse to let the poets pass. Even Virgil is powerless against them, for Human Reason by itself cannot cope with the essence of Evil. Only Divine Aid can bring hope. Virgil accordingly sends up a prayer for assistance and waits anxiously for a Heavenly Messenger to appear." --John Ciardi describing Canto VIII, The Inferno

*More on Circle Six another time.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home