Friday, September 02, 2005

Next



Alright, I'm not going to wait just so that my next post is the follow up to my FORTITUDE essay; Although the deadline that I gave myself -a very generous one- has not changed. It is still Sept. 16.

But like that mafia guy said in that mafia movie: "Just when you think you're out -- they pull you back in!" (paraphrasing)

I got into some debates with a few people recently, and I'm getting the impulse to publish again. Gotta scratch the itch.

Next: A DiaLOG focusing on "Participatory Economics" by Me (and a contentious little group of sometimes uncooperative assistants)

6 Comments:

Blogger Sirc_Valence said...

Looks a bit off.

Oh, well.

7:15 PM  
Blogger AdSenseGuy said...

Just thought I would visit and ask that you return the visit. Thanks!

Data Recovery Systems

7:30 PM  
Blogger Sirc_Valence said...

Do not bother us with pesky ads!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sirc_Valence said...

People don't like spam when it is commercial or when it is political.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Pebble said...

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, can you share some?

I think I need a wife...lol

9:27 PM  
Blogger Sirc_Valence said...

Thanks for the positive feedback, but I can't and don't want to control the way that anyone uses their time - except me.

Do you want me to go away?

LOL

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home