Wednesday, September 14, 2005

More to say about Operation Iraqi Freedom

The follow up to Fortitude will be posted on Friday.

Pt. II (Regime Change In Iraq, and Why) should be more formal than the first part.

Just click on one of these two links to go to Pt. I in the meantime.

  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Alan said...

    Hi. This is Alan from The California Conservative. Thanks for visiting my blog and posting a comment.

    Gabe Anderson's blog is here. Except for the misunderstanding, he's a good guy.

    He's the guy in the blue shirt if you're reading the post about his visit to San Francisco.

    Please visit The California Conservative again and continue to read and comment. If you'd like, I'll consider trading links.

    8:43 AM  
    Blogger Alan said...

    P.S.

    I know that I offered you a link exchange on my blog. I forgot to tell you how to make it happen.

    Just click on this: TCC Link Exchange Program

    9:02 AM  
    Blogger Sirc_Valence said...

    Sorry Alan, I can't link to a site that promotes books like the one that you featured. I explained the problems with it in your comments there.

    Its usually not a good idea to link somewhere that you've only read two postings at. Hopefully you're not offended by this because its not personal; though I understand that some criticisms are not exactly ego-boosters.

    1:14 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home